Calling all fun loving & ambitious chocoholics!
We're looking for Chocolate Experts.
Dear future member of the “A” Team,
- Are you looking for a job that is more than just a boring summer job?
- Do your friends call you the “outgoing one”?
- Can you identify with Anne Shirley’s playful and creative personality?
- Are you ambitious and want to start your career but don’t know where to start?
If the above rings a bell, then please keep reading!
Before we dive into the role, we should probably tell you a little more about us:
ANNE of Green Gables Chocolates began as a traditional chocolate shoppe in 1999. Our products use time-tested Island recipes that are just as yummy today as they were back then. Anne inspires everything we do, and we strive to reflect her colourful and creative charm in our products, stores, and team members.
What’s the opportunity?
To work as a Chocolate Expert within our “A” team. The is the perfect place to start if you’re looking to build workplace experience.
Your number one priority is to look after our guests through the day-to-day operations of the store and work closely with store management.
Skills we’re looking for:
- The ability to “WOW” our guests with world-class service. Don’t worry, we give you the tools to always go above and beyond (like free samples)!
- The ability to handle responsibilities with confidence and integrity. Because you will be handling cash it’s super important we can count on you.
- Pride in your shop. You will participate in keeping the store stocked, tidy, and clean. We love someone who helps make a beautiful and inviting environment to work in.
- A creative flare. Our ears are always open to new ideas for products, packaging, merchandising and more. This is not the place to hide your creative talents!
- Love to smile, laugh and make friends. We spend so much time with our fellow team members we only hire folks who bring an awesome energy and vibe to our team.
- Retail sales experience. If you can hit the ground running that’s a huge plus.
The Nitty Gritty:
- You’ll report to the Store Manager
- Be prepared to stand for the duration of your shift
- Be able to bend and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Have reliable transportation
- Staff discount on all products (yum!)
- “I Deliver Happiness Cards” so you can share chocolates with your friends and family, for free!
- Discounts at our family of businesses including COWS, MOO MOO BBQ Grilled Cheesery, Receiver and more.
To apply please complete this quick and easy form and attach a copy of your resume.
(Should you run into difficulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
What’s it like to work for ANNE of Green Gables Chocolates?
“If you have a sweet tooth, you’re golden 😉
I love working at AGGC because of the environment! A typical day in the retail stores is busy, but not chaotic which leaves room for good communication and support amongst staff. Customers are always satisfied upon entering the stores so it’s really easy to feed off of their happy energy.
Someone who thrives in customer service, is goal driven, and values a work place with open communication would love working at AGGC.
As well as any dog lovers, as we have two friendly office dogs and our stores are dog friendly!”
– Kailyn, Part of the “A” team since 2019
“Working at ANNE of Green Gables Chocolates doesn’t feel like work. I love delivering happiness, one chocolate at a time. It’s so rewarding to interact with the guests who come into our stores, each with a story of their own. You never know where they come from or if they are buying a piece of happiness for themselves or a loved one.
A person who wants to share that happiness is the type of person that is a perfect fit for working at ANNE of Green Gables Chocolates.”
- Sanela, Part of the “A” team since 2021