Before we dive into the role, we should probably tell you a little more about us:
ANNE of Green Gables Chocolates began as a traditional chocolate shoppe in 1999. Our products use time-tested Island recipes that are just as yummy today as they were back then. Anne inspires everything we do, and we strive to reflect her colourful and creative charm in our products, stores, and team members.
At ANNE of Green Gables Chocolates we aspire to deliver happiness, one chocolate at a time. Our company values are rooted in three principles: Respect, Teamwork and Integrity and we strive to incorporate these values in all that we do.
What’s the opportunity?
The Wholesale Sales Team Leader is an integral part of the management team. Your primary responsibility will be to drive growth in our wholesale sales channel. This will include supporting and growing sales within established key accounts while also developing new prospective customers. The role requires collaboration and management of external parties in a leadership capacity with the potential for seasonal hiring to support the role.
- Effectively manage key accounts and engage prospective customers
- Drive team communication and accountability
- Oversee the wholesale demand plan and work with production team to ensure we overdeliver
- Hire or contract, motivate and train sales team members that reflect and demonstrate our core values of respect, integrity and teamwork
- Manage and evaluate effectiveness of external sales team
- Create and maintain accurate customer call cycles and records
- Prepare and maintain high level summary of opportunities (sales funnel)
- Lead the development and maintenance of our wholesale data integrity internally and externally (Business Central, GS1)
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills we’re looking for:
- Able to consistently demonstrate our core values of Respect, Integrity and Teamwork
- Post-secondary education preferably in Business
- Great computer and communication skills, including intermediate Excel skills
- Previous sales experience, consumer packaged goods (CPG) and/or B2B food and beverage sales experience considered an asset
- Great sales instincts while maintaining a customer-centric approach
- Highly organized
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous experience in food and beverage sales
- Report to the Director of Sales & Production
- Variable Compensation Wage Range of $ 45,000 - $55,000
- Staff discount on all products
- “I Deliver Happiness Cards” so you can share chocolates with your friends and family, for free!
- Discounts at our family of businesses including COWS, MOO MOO BBQ Grilled Cheesery, Receiver Coffee and more.
- Health benefits and RRSP matching program after 6 months.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.