Here's a bit about Zoe:
"I was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan. I am a mom to the best cooking and baking buddy Wyatt who is 6 months old and loves to taste test everything mom makes!"
COW Chips No Bake Cheesecake
- 1/3 Melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup of COW Chips
- Crush COW Chips into small pieces, I put into the food processor until they were small but not powder
- Melt 1/3 cup butter in a large bowl
- Mix in 2 Tbsp sugar, 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs and 1 cup of COW Chips (you can add more or less, measure with your heart)
- Mix until all ingredients are moistened *if you mix in COW Chips while butter is still hot the chocolate will melt into the crust making it all yummy and chocolaty, if you don’t want that just let the butter cool down a bit before combining *
- This will make a thinner crust, if you prefer a thicker cheesecake crust I would recommend doubling the above ingredients*
- Press crust into cake pan
- 2 Cups cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Mix together 2 cups cream cheese (room temperature/softened), 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer.
- Mix on medium until filling looks sort and creamy.
- Next mix in the 1 cup heavy cream and mix on high until the filling can keep its shape when you lift the mixer up(into peaks, usually takes about 3 minutes)
- Spoon filling evenly into cake pan and let chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours
- To serve you can top it with whatever yummy treats you want, I used some of the extra COW Chips for an extra chocolaty crunch.
- Serve and enjoy!
To try this recipe at home get your COW Chips here!