You may have seen our post in the summer about one of our "A" team members, Reid, making their very own cookie recipe using our COW Chips...
We thought maybe if we asked nicely they would share the recipe.
Ask and you shall receive!
We were luck enough to get the recipe for these delicious treats and would love to share it with YOU!
Careful, if you bake these they won't last long.
Chocolate COW Chip Cookies
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup COW Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream together butter and both sugars
- Once creamed, add eggs and vanilla
- Mix hot water and baking soda together and add to bowl
- Add Salt
- Stir in flour
- Add chocolate chips and COW Chips
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on an ungreased baking sheet.
To make this recipe yourself, purchase our famous COW Chips here!